WE ARE A TOTAL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER THAT CAN OFFER A COMBINED PACKAGE OR INDIVIDUAL SOLUTION OF HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS TO MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY CONDITIONS.
Aspirator Aerator: The Industry Workhorse Since 1974
Now – 62,000 units later – it’s become the proven performance leader all over the world.
A partial list of its advantages shows why:
Superior horizontal mixing
High oxygen transfer
Dependable, extended service life
Superior winter performance
Simplifies retrofits and upgrades
Elegant design makes operation simple and effective
The rotating propeller (1) forces water outward horizontally past the end of the shaft at high velocity. This creates a vacuum drawing air down the shaft (4) into the water. Above the water line, atmospheric air is drawn through intake ports (3) travels through the hollow drive shaft and disperses in a large plume throughout the water. Being diffused into fine bubbles – about 2.0 mm diameter – the oxygen has extended contact time with the water. The size of the plume (2) varies with the size of the aspirator/aerator which can be from two to 100 HP.
Properly positioned, these units can create a “flow linkage” that delivers mixing and oxygen dispersion evenly and thoroughly throughout an entire basin regardless of its size or shape. Dead spots are eliminated.
- EPA-defined “Fine Bubble” Aeration, less than 2.2mm in size.
- Superior mixing capabilities, from 1.5 – 10 m deep.
- Reduced energy consumption can result in up to 50% electrical savings.
- Low speed 730rpm operation extends aerator life, dramatically improves mixing, and ensures quiet operation.
- No aerosols, splashing, or released pathogens into the air, eliminates odors.
- Float, bridge, or wall mounting.
- Minimum maintenance, simple mechanical design with few wear parts.
- Community friendly, quiet operation at less than 70 decibels at 1m.
- Up to five year warranty, depending on application.
- Available in 4 through 55 kw sizes, and worldwide voltage, phase and HZ combinations.
- No gearbox